Have a project in mind but don’t know where to start? Want to do something meaningful during your holidays or gap year? Need to gain experience working in a startup? Come and intern at Curiosity gym!
As an intern here, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned professionals and experience first-hand the world of technology, innovation and design thinking. You can try your hand at various roles, such as an inventor, marketing manager, teacher, curriculum designer, programmer, media developer and many others.
- Get exposed to the world of design, technology, innovation and science
- Gain technical skills by exploring 3D Printing, CAD, Electronics, App Development, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics, Machine Learning, Blockchain, AI and coding languages like Scratch, Java and Python
- Create socially relevant and meaningful projects
- Strengthen your profiles, resumes and SOP’s.
- Gain valuable connections to the maker-community
educational journeys at some of the top universities
BE, Biomedical Engineering
Role: Designed robotics coursework, 3D
modeled organs by stacking CT/MRI scans.
Gap Year Student
Role: School Assistant Instructor, Content
and Brochure designer.
Role: Built a Gesture Control Robotic Arm
and directed a short film.
Role: Assisted in developing projects
like solenoid car and sourced fabrication.
Role: Made an electromagnetic measuring
instrument, watt balance.