- This event has passed.
3D Printing Workshop (2 Batches)
24th February 2018 at 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join a 2 hour exciting hands on workshop on 3D Printing on Saturday 24th February 2018, where participants will be trained to make and print 3D objects using an easy to use design software and 3D printers. Design your own objects like vases or fidget spinners! No expertise required.
In this workshop, you will get a basic understanding of designing an object using Computer aided design and then printing it using a 3D printer. We teach you to make things you will actually be able to use everyday. You’ll gain exposure to the main facets of 3D Modelling, preparing the file for print, and 3D Printing. If you have a natural curiosity for tinkering, building, or engineering your own designs, this is a course in bringing those designs to life.
Open to both adults and children aged 12 +.
Batch Timings of the 3D Printing Workshop
Batch 1: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Batch 2: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum number of participants required per batch : 6
- Participants will be instructed on use of equipments or materials
- Participants are requested to carry their own laptop & mouse for the workshop
- Participants who cannot bring their own laptops, are requested to explicitly state the same, at time of registration. The organizer can arrange for the same, provided with prior notice
- Curiosity Gym – cannot assume any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, claim or injury of any kind that the participant may suffer or incur, which may be on account of any act or omission, commission or inadvertence of any kind whatsoever because of human error or misjudgement, and Curiosity Gym shall not be responsible for the same
- If for any reason the participant wishes to abruptly end the workshop before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund, and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user
Register Here: http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mirrortribes/experience/3d-printing-workshop-2
For more details on the workshops we conduct, click here – https://curiositygym.com/schools-and-colleges/workshops/